Come to Our Next Event!
Wealthy ‘n’ Wise
Wednesday, November 3, 2021
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
55 Sugar Road, Maroochydore, QLD 4558
Are you worried about how you can ever retire comfortably?
Are you ready to change your mindset about money?
Do you want a plan to achieve both of these things much faster than doing it yourself?
The team at My Big Money Goal can help. We teach you to get control of your money and reduce mortgage debt fast. Once you have your money under control, we teach you how to achieve financial freedom, and how to create a comfortable retirement. You will learn money management and mindset strategies that you can put in place TODAY!
Our clients learn how to pay their mortgage off FAST! Most of our clients are reducing their mortgages without reducing lifestyle (in fact often increasing it).
Learn how to get off the mouse wheel of debt, and secure your retirement now! We will cover:
Money: how to immediately put new money strategies in place
- Effective money management techniques
- Cash management– identifying leakage and wastage
- How to keep your personal and investment finances separate
Mindset: Get some really positive spin on the current economic climate – it isn’t all negative
- How to stay positive and cope during this stressful time
- How to reduce stress
- How to manage your mindset and help those around you to as well
Our property partners Think Investment Realty will come along too to talk all things property
Property: Still the best investment (now more than ever)
- How to make the most of grants and government incentives
- The 4 essential rules of property investing
- The 4 important steps in bulletproofing your property portfolio
- A view of what is going to happen over the next 12 months in property
- How to get the right property in the right place at the right time
Come along to a Wealthy ‘n’ Wise
COVID-SAFE MEASURES ARE IN PLACE (We have limited seating availability for in-person attendance at selected events). As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we are more passionate than ever about supporting the community through education and coaching, and we also wish to keep you and our staff healthy and well. As such, current government guidelines around social-distancing and hygiene practices are in place. For more information, email or call us.